The low moisture content in Amul Malai Paneer allows for faster cooking time. Pre-diced for convenience and to ensure uniformity while cooking. Smooth uniform texture with long shelf life when stored appropriately. Made from pure and hygienic sources.
Paneer is a popular ingredient in the Indian cuisine and is loved by many. With Amul’s presence across the dairy sector, it is of no surprise that they offer one of the finest paneers in the market.
Paneer is equivalent to cream cottage cheese that you find elsewhere in the market. It has a lot of nutrients and is protein rich, providing your body with a lot of the energy that it requires. Some of the health benefits that your body can gain from paneer are improves digestion, good for heart health and may also promote weight loss. Amul paneer has high fat and low moisture compared to loose paneer available in the market. Malai paneer is a little different from the normal paneer. It has a smoother and more uniform texture making it the most convenient form of paneer available in the market.
Amul Malai Paneer features :
- Equivalent to Cream Cottage cheese.
- Most convenient form of paneer.
- Rich in Proteins.
- Pure and Hygienic.
- Having high fat and low moisture compared to loose paneer available in market. Paneer having smooth: uniform texture and softness.
- Ingredients : Milk Solids: Citric acid.
- Nutritional Facts : Per 100g , Energy: 289 kcal,Energy from FAT: 225 kcal,Total FAT: 25 g,Saturated FAT: 15 g,Cholesterol: 66 mg,Carbohydrate: 2g,Added Sugar: 0g,Protein: 14 g,Calcium: 480mg.
- Brand : Amul.
- Manufacturer : Amul.
- Country of Origin : India.
Buy Amul Malai Paneer Online at Low Price only at The Hill Store or browse related products.