Dhampure Speciality Bura or Boora Sugar is the most preferred sugar for making Mithais. It has fine sandy texture and is used to make all traditional Indian sweetmeats (mithai). It is free flowing, lump-free and stays fresh for longer periods.
Bura Sugar may harden if not stored properly. Transfer contents from pack to an airtight container and keep in a cool and dry place. Never use a wet spoon to scoop out the sugar.
Dhampure Speciality Bura or Boora Sugar features :
- Dissolves Instantly & Completely : With its finest grains, Dhampure Bura Sugar is ideal for beverages, juices, Indian sweets, baking and desserts.
- India’s first Sulphurless Sugar.
- Double Refined Sulphurless Process.
- We use a unique Ion Exchange Method to produce genuinely clean, pure sugar.
- Non Acidic : A simple pH test will indicate that Dhampur Sugar is non acidic.
- Untouched by Hand : Hygienic packaging ensures that your hands are the first to touch this sugar.
- Brand : Dhampure.
- Manufacturer : Dhampure.
- Country of Origin : India.
Buy Dhampure Speciality Bura or Boora Sugar at Low Price only at The Hill Store or browse related products.