Niyama Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds is grown in India, USDA Certified Organic! Niyama aims to help farmers grow best quality organic crops and provide best produce with highest quality to our customers. Our offerings have no artificial additives and are free of preservatives so as to benefit our consumers.
Niyama Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds features :
- Mustard seeds also contain calcium, dietary fiber, iron, manganese, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, protein, zinc, and selenium—a trace mineral that is an antioxidant.
- Speeds up your metabolism.
- Stimulates and aids digestion.
- Soothes sore throats, bronchitis, and pneumonia.
- Decreases symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Mustard seeds are a rich source of Vitamin A & B, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, manganese and healthy fats.
Yellow mustard is used extensive Indian cooking to temper gravies and making sauces, chutneys, and pickles, etc.
Used extensively in Indian cooking to temper gravies like ulli theeyal, sambhar etc. and making pickled veggies and chutneys.
Popular in Ayurveda for their body warming properties, mustard seeds are decongestant and analgesic.
Cultivated in India and tasty and good for your health. Free from Harmful Chemicals, Pesticides & No Additives
- Brand : Niyama.
- Manufacturer : Niyama.
- Country of Origin : India.
Buy Niyama Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds Online at Low Price only at The Hill Store or browse related products.