Suhana Shahi Malai Kofta Masala : Kofta usually refers to a meatball. Made with chicken mince or pounded lamb. A soft satisfying vegetarian version can also be made with potatoes and cottage cheese or vegetables, which you can add to delicately spiced thick and creamy sauce.
Suhana Shahi Malai Kofta Masala Key features & directions :
- No added MSG, no artificial flavours, no added colours & preservatives.
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient & cooks in minutes.
- Use ‘Suhana Shahi Malai Kofta’ for the easier and the most convenient way for home preparation without compromising the taste.
- Reduce cooking preparation time by using Suhana ready-to-cook spice mixes range.
- Each packet serves 4 persons.
- Ingrediants : Cashew Nut, Onion, Milk Solids, Common Salt, Garlic, Coconut Milk Powder, Sugar Powder, Potato Powder, Coriander, Ginger, Tomato Powder, Green Chili Powder, Cumin, Green Cardamom, Turmeric, Bay Leaf, Fennel, Clove, Mace, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Cassia Bark (Taj).
- Ingrediants required : 1/4 cup/50g Cheese grated, 1/4 cup?50g paneer grated, 1/4 cup 50g cauliflower grated, 1/4 cup/50g potato boiled and grated, 2 slice white bread, 10 cashew nut chopped, 10 raisins, 1/4 tsp green chilli paste, salt as per taste, oil for frying.
- Brand : Suhana.
- Manufacturer : Suhana.
- Net wt : 50gm.
- Country of Origin : India.
Buy Suhana Shahi Malai Kofta Masala Online at Low Price only at The Hill Store or browse related products.