Suhana Veg Biryani Masala is an exotic mix of aromatic spices for a true Indian pilaf
Suhana Veg Biryani Masala Key features & directions :
- No added MSG, no artificial flavours, no added colours & preservatives.
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient & cooks in minutes.
- Use ‘Suhana Veg Biryani Mix for the easier and the most convenient way for home preparation without compromising the taste.
- Reduce cooking preparation time by using Suhana ready-to-cook spice mixes range.
- Each packet serves 4 persons.
- Ingrediants: Common Salt, Garlic, Onion, Ginger, Mint, Refined Sunflower Oil, Clove, Black Pepper, Caraway, Black Cardamom, Dry Mint Leaves, Sugar, Green Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Long Pepper, Turmeric, Bishop’s Weed, Fennel Seeds.
- Wash and soaked rice for 15 minutes and drain. Boil water. Add rice, 1 tbsp oil and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and drain water completely. Make a paste of curd and Suhana Veg Biryani Mix. In a large frying pan, heat remaining oil. Add onion and sauté until golden brown. Add paste, cut vegetables, water and cook for 20-25 minutes. Place the vegetables in a heavy bottomed casserole or pan; and cover with rice. 6) Sprinkle coriander, mint and cook on a low heat for about 10 minutes. Garnish with fried onion and serve hot.
- Brand : Suhana.
- Manufacturer : Suhana.
- Net wt : 50gm.
- Country of Origin : India.
Buy Suhana Veg Biryani Masala Online at Low Price only at The Hill Store or browse related products.