Known to be one of the best natural sources of protein, Tata Sampann Masoor Dal Split is unpolished, i.e. it isn’t artifically posilished with water, oil or leather, thereby retaining its goodness and protein content. Tata Sampann Masoor Dal Split is one of the small and good source of cholesterol-lowering fibre from list of Indian dals
For more information on Tata Sampann Masoor Dal visit Tata Sampann official website.
Masoor Dal Benefits – Tata Sampann Masoor Dal Split:
- Helps Stabilise Blood Sugar Level – It houses a large proportion of dietary fibre. It scores low in glycemic index and inhibits the rate at which food is absorbed in the small intestine by blood. Thus, it effectively slows down the rate of digestion and prevents sudden or unexpected raises in the blood sugar level. So it should be consumed on a regular basis by those with sugar problems, diabetes and lack of insulin production.
- Keeps The Heart Healthy by Lowering Cholesterol – Once again, owing to a high proportion of dietary fibre, masoor dal may effectively lower the amount of cholesterol in the body. It may also help get rid of the extra cholesterol from the body. Thus, improving the blood flow and reducing the risk of any sort of heart disease.
- Effective Remedy Against Weight Loss – It is known to be the supreme ingredient for most weight loss diets. It has the perfect amount of carbohydrates to lend a sense of fulfilment, yet being low on the fat content. Its high fibre content slows down the digestion process, adding to its effect on weight loss. One cup of masoor dal as a meal is sufficient to provide you with all the essential vitamins, proteins and other nutrients.
- Anti-Ageing Properties – It is a powerhouse of antioxidants which may effectively reduce the cell damage. Its abundant proportions of nutrients tend to boost the immune system, thus effectively acting as an anti-ageing food. It can help you maintain a youthful and lively skin. In addition to its consumption, masoor dal can also be applied directly onto the skin.
- Nourishes Teeth and Bones – It is a rich source of vitamins and other nutrients like calcium and magnesium, which are essential for maintaining healthy teeth and bones. In order to reap its full benefits, it must be included in your daily diet in adequate amounts.
- Helpful In Maintaining A Healthy Vision – Along with the above-mentioned nutritional values, masoor dal is also a rich source of vitamin A, C and E. These vitamins are essential for maintaining a healthy eyesight and vision. One cup of masoor dal each day could protect you against eye defects and disorders such as cataract and muscle degradation.
- Beneficial For A Glowing And Radiating Skin – Masoor dal can come to your great help if a healthy, glowing, spotless and radiating skin is what you’re looking for. It could possibly help you get rid of wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots. Applying a face mask made out of ground masoor dal, turmeric and rose water may lighten your skin and remove the tan. Add milk to the above-mentioned mixture and apply the facemask overnight to remove dryness on the skin.
- Source for Benefits of Masoor Dal
Buy Tata Sampann Masoor Dal Split online at The Hill Store or browse through our other realted products.