Known to be one of the best natural sources of protein, Tata Sampann Urad Whole is unpolished, i.e. it does not undergo any artifical polishing with water, oil or leather, thereby retaining its goodness and protein content. Natural goodness is the way to a healthy, balanced life. Tata Sampann dals are naturally healthy and are processed in the most hygienic conditions, by state-of-the-art equipment.
For more information on Tata Sampann Urad Whole visit Tata Sampann Official website.
Benefits of Urad Dal (Tata Sampann Urad Whole):
- Aids Digestion – It is a rich source of both insoluble and soluble fibre, which helps in improving digestion. It is responsible for stimulating peristaltic motion and bulk up the stool in the intestine. It is the best remedy for diarrhoea, constipation, cramps, or even bloating. Due to the high fibre content, urad dal is also recommended to people suffering from piles or colic disorder. This lentil is also believed to be an excellent liver stimulant.
- Protects Your Heart – The minerals present in it, especially magnesium and potassium, are useful to protect the heart. These minerals, along with fibre, maintain the cholesterol levels to keep our cardiovascular system healthy. They also prevent atherosclerosis. Potassium improves blood circulation and prevent arterial walls from any damage.
- A Great Source of Energy – One of the major health benefits is that it prevents anaemia due to the high iron content in it. Consuming urad dal can boost your overall energy levels and keep you active throughout the day. Iron helps in the production of red blood cells (RBC), which are the carrier of oxygen to the organs. That is why pregnant women should include urad dal in their diets since they have a higher chance of iron deficiency. Having urad regularly also boosts the body’s energy levels and replenishes the RBCs in the body.
- Enhances Bone Health – The important minerals present in it such as magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and calcium, are critical in improving bone density. Incorporating urad dal regularly in diet can help maintain bone health and prevent bone-related problems such as arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps to Control Diabetes – One of the biggest health benefits is its high fibre content, which also indirectly helps in controlling and maintaining glucose levels. After all, to control diabetes, you need to monitor your diet and see what all you are eating. Fibre in it keeps you feeling full for a longer time and helps in regulating the nutrients that are absorbed by your digestive tract.
- Eases Pain And Inflammation – If you are suffering from pain and inflammation, then urad dal can provide instant relief. This lentil contains a high amount of vitamins and minerals that boost metabolism. Urad dal can be mashed into a paste and directly applied to aching joints and muscles. Another important urad dal benefit is that it can help decrease oxidative stress levels.
- Great for Your Skin – The high content of minerals and vitamins in it helps to maintain healthy skin and hair. It reduces skin irritation, and its high iron content circulates more oxygen in the body for radiant and glowing skin. It can also reduce sunburn, tan, and acne. It is also great for hair as the essential fatty acids present in the lentil can strengthen the hair and prevent them from becoming brittle.
- Source for healt Benefits.
Buy Tata Sampann Urad Whole at The Hill Store or browse through our related products.